PacMan Guil PacMan Guil

didn't work for me

it kinda froze. stuck on repeating sound with "fase" continually counting up by .5 the characters not movin / no control..wish i could have played it.

Space Man Space Man

wheres the points or coins

moves a bit fast. Add a point of impact. Right now it looks like the guy goes thur the objects and doesn't actually hit it.

Digestive System and You Digestive System and You

Like the questions but needs something more

its a good quiz game, very basic though. Rather than the score just increasing if you get the question right or staying the same if its wrong why not add some animation or something after the user click, just to spruce it up some. At least give us something when you select the wrong answer so you can see when you're wrong other than by keeping eye on the score.

SDevourer responds:

thanks, it was very basic, and i would've done more animation and whatnot if i had more time. i think i might redo this one day.

Ka-Boom Ka-Boom

this was amazing

Wow Tony, I wish that I could be such a strong, sexy, and brilliant animator like you one day. I could lavish you with much deserved compliments, but there isn't enough time (or allotted space) enough to do it justice.

You are the greatest man to have ever, or will ever, exist.

Bossmanreject responds:

you are a fucking liar

Ultra Super Mega Race Ultra Super Mega Race

good effort

I like the effort but if you put the car in reverse at the starting line you automatically win with out having to go around the track. Try and fix that for the next time.

seankay responds: